Fix configure to enable warnings and fix most of them.
Implements protocol-specific Router ID for OSPF.
And fixes one minor bug.
Implements better checks on incoming packets and LSAs in OSPF.
Make endianity swapping simpler.
Temporary OSPFv3 development commit.
Finally, it is working.
Temporary OSPFv3 development commit (changing multicast support).
Temporary OSPFv3 development commit
Use %R in OSPF when appropriate.
Another pile of ipa_from_u32() calls.
Unused code deleted.
Huge OSPF database redesign. Since now, all LSAs of all areasare in single database. This avoids duplication of external LSAs andfixes bug in external LSA distribution.
Multiple OSPF areas can be attached.Origination of summary LSA works.Routing table calculation works.Virtual links works.
Well, I hope, OSPF is fully compatible with RFC2328!!!!
Don't inform us about every ospf_age()
A lot of changes: - metric is 3 byte long now - summary lsa originating - more OSPF areas possible - virtual links - better E1/E2 routes handling - some bug fixes..
I have to do: - md5 auth (last mandatory item from rfc2328) - !!!!DEBUG!!!!! (mainly virtual link system has probably a lot of bugs)...
Bugfix in RT calculation.
Deleted unused parameters.
Be sure, that ospf_area is aged before routing table calculation.
Small cleanup, indentation and preparation for multiple areas routing table calculation.
... and a whole bunch of unused parameters and variables in ospf.
cleanup in lsupd.c, indenting, "struct proto" removed...
hello.c and hello.h cleaned up. No design changes.
Patch from Andreas Steinmetz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Endian-related bug fixes sent by Krzysztof Szuster <email@example.com>
Many spelling mistakes fixed.
Thanks you Harry Moyes.
ABS should be a macro.
Small typo fixed.
New trace added.
Serious bug in ext lsa origination found. Going for 1.0.4.
Nasty bug in LSA refreshing. I didn't refesh my own copy! :-(
Better algoritmus of LSA aging.
I mark all LSA as in distance INFINITY in process of aging.I don't have to WALK twice through it.
Doc in lsalib.c + related minor changes.
All die() renamed to bug().
First calculate checksum and then send refreshed LSA!
Many bugfixes (I don't remember all of them):Added link ID calculation for external routes with same prefix but different mask.Bugfix in NET lsa origination.Bugfix in NET hashing.Bugfix in LSA installing.
Removed lots of trailing newlines in log messages.
Please note that the only calls which don't add newlines automatically(i.e., don't print a full line of output) are debug() and DBG.
Install newer lsa even if nothing in its body change.
Better LSA Aging.
Calculate checksum when reflooding (after min ls_refresh).
Very stuping bug. (I took me 4 hours to find it!)I just wrote "=!" instead of "!=". :-(((((((
And finally, Premature aging works. :-)
Sort cleanup in aging.
LSArt origination and routing table calculation is now not doing sooften. Instead of calculation I just schedule it latter.
Reflood your old lsa.
Don't run rt calculation twice.
Bug in lsa comparision.
Yeah, the endianity bug found.
Typo in comment.
Bugfix in ip_addr endianity.
Flushing of old LSAs added.
Bugfix in Network lsa originatingBugfix in ntohlsab() and htonlsab()For calculating of rt I use my own fib. I delete routes! ;-)
Cleanup of code. Some arguments of functions were useless.
Aging of lsa database added.
Many small changes and bug fixes. Routing table calculation works.I'm waiting for rt lookup to add stub networks.
Sync with nest's rt table and some minor improvements.
LSupdate processing improved. Now there is some bug in hashing. :-(
Work on lsupdates continues. Some checksum cleanup.
lsa_cmp moved into lsalib.c
LSA checksum works. But it's very uneficient on little endian systems.
Sending of lspd as responce to lsreq done.