iof-tools / logHandlers / logToCsv @ 67493fe0
|README.md||1.46 KB||8fb4fb93||over 1 year||tiamilani||code reorganized|
|logFolderToCSV.py||1.6 KB||8fb4fb93||over 1 year||tiamilani||code reorganized|
|logReader.py||3.39 KB||8fb4fb93||over 1 year||tiamilani||code reorganized|
|logToCSV.py||2.32 KB||8fb4fb93||over 1 year||tiamilani||code reorganized|
Parser from bird log files to CSV
This program is a parser for log file formatted in a certain way from our version of bird to CSV files.
Our implementation of Bird use the FATAL log level (that was not used) to log some message information.
This software requires the following libraries:
you can use pip3 to install all of them
The software requires a log input and a csv output.
An example could be:
python3 logReader.py -ff ../logs/ -oo ../logsToCSV/
This command will take as input a folder named
logs with different logs folders with all the file logs and will produce a folder
logsToCSV that contains all the CSV files, one for each logged experiment.
The possible arguments of the parser are the following:
- -f, --folder [path to the folder] it defines an experiment folder where are stored a bunch of logs files
- -ff, --folders [path to the folder of folders] it defines a folder with more experiments folders
- -o, --out [csv output file] it defines the output file
- -oo, --outFolder [csv output folders] it defines where to store all the output files
- -w, --warnings it enables the warnings, by default it's true
- -nw, --no-warnings it disable the warnings
CSV files are the output of the software and them are formatted like it follows:
Columns: * 'AS' * 'TIME' * 'TYPE' * 'DEST' * 'TO' * 'FROM' * 'NH' * 'ASPATH' * 'PREVIOUSBESTPATH' * 'ACTUALBEST_PATH' * 'PROCESSING'
Also available in: Atom