From 07/29/2009 to 08/27/2009
- 03:42 PM Revision 604fe120 (psnr-tools): added some usage info
- 03:42 PM Revision 2c8d6927 (psnr-tools): added play support with ffplay
- FFPLAY must be defined to use it
- 12:42 PM Revision f53a19bc (psnr-tools): fixed makefile adding .PHONY
- 11:38 AM Revision eb5ce4e7 (psnr-tools): [PATCH] Remove the "gop" hack... Now 1chunk=1gop is chunksize=0
- 06:31 PM Revision b1825363 (psnr-tools): create temporary directory if it doesn't exits
- 04:00 PM Revision fd7dc5b8 (psnr-tools): minimal README added
- 03:42 PM Revision 628daf9f (psnr-tools): fixed overwrite problems with ffmpeg
- previously ffmpeg was defined with -y (answer yes to overwrite questions).
Now -y is part of the script itself.
- 03:24 PM Revision d15e1e32 (psnr-tools): Merge commit 'abeni/smart_chunkisation_merged'
- 03:22 PM Revision 7b2f8bba (psnr-tools): fixed bash =~ error
- Now it works both for bash 3.1 and for 3.2.48
- 02:14 PM Revision 3519763d (psnr-tools): fixed error in desc file copying by removing the desc file.
- alternatively, -f could be used
- 02:06 PM Revision d80aa2f2 (psnr-tools): do not suppress error messages
- previously there were some 2>/dev/null redirections,
since ffmpeg writes a bunch of logs there. Since also useful err...
- 09:46 AM Revision dd8bd34b (psnr-tools): Build system fixes...
- 09:46 AM Revision 46c2411e (psnr-tools): Support new cutter, and do not hardcode ffmpeg
- 09:45 AM Revision e47c65e4 (psnr-tools): Fix support for interleaved frames
- 09:42 AM Revision 3f2daf4f (psnr-tools): Fix support for fixed and variable chunk size
- 08:15 PM Revision 2ac6f1f0 (psnr-tools): fixed ssim rounding problem
- evalvid was printing results up to a precision of two decimal digits .... OK for
PSNR, but not for SSIM which has a t...
- 09:05 AM Revision b8aaf5f6 (psnr-tools): Merge branch 'master' into smart_chunkisation_merged
- 10:03 AM Revision a6862d0c (psnr-tools): Smarter chunkisation: 2 chunks = 2 gops, interleaved frames
- 11:59 AM Revision 7b784289 (psnr-tools): fixed bash regexp error.
- Bash regexp behavior changes from version to version. See
Also available in: Atom