From 09/15/2009 to 10/14/2009
- 10:40 PM Revision 74add033 (psnr-tools): changed cutter to cut based on frameloss also when mode 0 is used
- 10:26 PM Revision f39a3b45 (psnr-tools): print PSNRencoded with encode PSNR and SSIM
- 09:39 PM Revision c6cf9c16 (psnr-tools): fixed psnr calculation for the encoded video (without chunk losses)
- calculation is done right after encode, before chunkization. This coused
a problem, since peer_qoe was looking for ch...
- 07:24 PM Revision 6b438655 (psnr-tools): fixed refiller crash if number of dups was too high.
- Max number of duplicates was set too low, and there was no error message.
- 10:04 AM Revision ad54d692 (psnr-tools): added new "chunk" method to QoE.pl
- 10:03 AM Revision 65c365c5 (psnr-tools): added new "chunk" method and chunker support to psnr.sh
- 10:02 AM Revision 6f772b4e (psnr-tools): added chunksize/method option to chunker
- with -2 it creates ipb chunks
with 0 it creates GOP sized chunks
others not yet implemented
- 01:51 AM Revision 07e5fc5f (psnr-tools): fixed Makefile
- 01:05 AM Revision bfbc4663 (psnr-tools): corrected Makefile
- 01:05 AM Revision 8e2fae1b (psnr-tools): initial support for chunks.txt and ipb chunkization
- 10:59 PM Revision 663947c0 (psnr-tools): changed chunker output to the chunks.txt format defined in the si...
- 09:41 PM Revision fa485ffb (psnr-tools): added gop support to chunker
- 09:23 PM Revision 121e871a (psnr-tools): renamed files in Chunker
- 09:22 PM Revision 571c1b73 (psnr-tools): added Chunker that creates chunks.txt from a video
- 08:19 PM Revision 491ea146 (psnr-tools): added new cutter working mode to remove frames
- adds a new working mode to the psnr-tools
cutter (chunk size -2), reading the list of lost frames generated by
- 08:19 PM Revision e647250a (psnr-tools): added LostFrames
- LostFrames gets as input the output of analyser and a list of lost chunks, and
generates as output a list of lost frames
- 08:16 PM Revision 772b66c1 (psnr-tools): fixed refiller error due to decode order
- encode could return 0 in some cases. If this happened at the beginning,
refiller was segfaulting.
Also available in: Atom