From 03/03/2012 to 04/01/2012
- 09:15 PM Revision 68523c05 (streamers-build): updating ffmpeg to the 0.10.2 point release
- 08:44 PM Revision 4d47c321 (chunker-player): chunker: fixed compile error with new ffmpeg (dependence on l...
- Newer version (0.10.2) of libavfilter depend on libswscale as well.
This makefile should be cleaned up sooner or later.
- 12:06 AM Revision aad1aaec (streamers-build): fix two compilation issues in chunker, caused by changes in ...
- 12:04 AM Revision cb8f48b0 (chunker-player): chunker: fix a linker error in libavfilter
- it seems that newer version of libavfilter need libavcodec as well
- 12:02 AM Revision 50155466 (chunker-player): chunker: fix a compile error with new ffmpeg versions due to ...
- the vsink_buffer.h header was renamed in libavfilter. It seems we did
not need it anyway, so I have simply removed it.
- 09:18 PM Revision 6bc8b35d (streamers): better defaults for HRC-DB
- 09:18 PM Revision 26796f74 (streamers): disabling hrcprintf that was badly merged
- 06:32 PM Revision 4b12ad46 (streamers): Merge branch 'geolocate' into large_bw_network
- 01:22 PM Revision d24466c3 (streamers): Merge branch 'HRC_AIMD_SA' into large_bw_network
Signed-off-by: Stefano Traverso <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 03:23 PM Revision 22f93092 (streamers): topology: reduce min distance in W_DISTANCE
- 09:02 AM Revision f349c57a (streamers): topology: add W_DISTANCE selection policy
- 09:02 AM Revision 237133e5 (streamers): topology: get geo coordinates
- 09:00 AM Revision 9b8a2cfb (streamers): adding distance calculation to geolocate
- 01:31 PM Revision 4338e004 (streamers): Increased the frequency of topology reports.
- Signed-off-by: Stefano Traverso <email@example.com>
- 12:49 AM Revision 50d1ae09 (streamers): geolocate: use Lite version if the database
- 05:02 PM Revision cb763e18 (streamers): adding geolocate module
- 01:22 PM Revision b3952e01 (streamers): topology: fix NAN error in RTT based add/remove policies
- 09:24 PM Revision a3cf0ae6 (streamers): makefile: handle external LDLIBS better
- order of libraries do matter. We add external ones both before and after,
it should not create problems ....
Also available in: Atom