From 07/26/2012 to 08/24/2012
- 11:53 PM Revision 29f20d00 (streamers-build): Merge branch 'minGW-w64' into next
- 11:25 PM Revision 3b992e37 (streamers): Merge branch 'minGW-w64' into next
- 11:19 PM Revision 11a0d1a4 (streamers-build): fix libconfuse compile error due to --build instead of --host
- 11:18 PM Revision 1ca260c0 (napa-baselibs): mingw32: the --build parameter is needed as well
- config.guess is broken, so we should add the --build when --host is set :(
- 10:17 PM Revision cd82ec27 (napa-baselibs): Revert "minGW-w64: solving libconfuse configure string problem"
- a better solution is to use the correct host string. It is not "mingw32", but something with an A-B-mingw* format.
- 10:04 PM Revision 8b829935 (streamers-build): fix some more HOSTARCH checks
- 10:03 PM Revision 14e296fe (streamers-build): fix compile error on missing zlib.h
- The error was due to a download error from a specific sourceforge
- 09:58 PM Revision 83e375ce (streamers): fix check for mingw32 in HOSTARCH
- check for substring as well
- 09:56 PM Revision ba6bf48f (chunker-player): Merge branch 'minGW-w64' into next
- 09:56 PM Revision ff360e9c (chunker-player): fix check for mingw32 in HOSTARCH
- check for substring as well
- 09:54 PM Revision ae065b2d (chunker-player): fix sourceforge download URLs
- some of the sourceforge download links were pointing to specific mirror
locations .... which failed. Now we use gener...
- 09:01 PM Revision 759754a2 (streamers-build): Merge remote-tracking branch 'runeksvendsen/next' into minGW...
- 01:46 PM Revision 06beda20 (grapes): Revert "Remove static structures"
- This reverts commit 09f6f5efef02c55ec685eed7d5c723df431eeb1f.
- 12:12 PM Revision 848a1c1e (streamers-build): upgrading Streamers to version that fixes -I lo error under ...
- 12:11 PM Revision 8de16c30 (streamers-build): upgrading GRAPES to version that fixes input/output configur...
- 11:35 AM Revision e90510a1 (streamers): win32: recognize -I lo as 127.0.0.1
- 11:35 AM Revision 7d971090 (streamers): fix a compile error when compiled with DEBUG=1
- 11:32 AM Revision 5436f4ee (streamers): Merge branch 'minGW-w64' into next
- 10:58 AM Revision 9de5681b (grapes): fixed input default to a/v
- 10:14 AM Revision db41c84b (streamers-build): upgrading GRAPES to abeni's version
- 10:09 AM Revision ae48f343 (grapes): Merge remote branch 'cskiraly/next'
- 10:02 AM Revision 47dc1c0e (grapes): Merge remote branch 'origin/next'
- 09:13 AM Revision 9e6fd78f (grapes): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/new_nethelper'
- 03:06 PM Revision e9a66106 (streamers-build): fix segfault in chunker when -F is not specified
- 03:03 PM Revision 0d1a6a67 (streamers-build): Merge branch 'mingw-codec' into next
- 03:02 PM Revision b438f02d (streamers-build): Merge branch 'minGW-w64' into next
- 03:00 PM Revision 78bae7a8 (chunker-player): Merge branch 'minGW-w64' into next
- 02:58 PM Revision ee1a01d4 (chunker-player): Chunker: fix segfault if -F parameter is not specified
- The error was due to an initialization order issue.
Now the config file is read only once, no after each
- 11:51 AM Revision bc99d9d4 (streamers-build): mingw: adding mp3lame to the mingw version
- 11:50 AM Revision ab2147bc (streamers-build): upgrading mp3lame to 3.99.5
- problems with minGW-w64 build (configure stops on
int types because of a CR-LF) were solved in this version
- 11:48 AM Revision 56b651d6 (streamers-build): making mp3lame version configurable
- 09:50 AM Revision ec46ee6f (streamers-build): mingw: enabling x264 in mingw build
- 01:56 AM Revision 1881279b (streamers-build): fixing libconfuse compile issue
- 01:53 AM Revision da07e079 (napa-baselibs): minGW-w64: solving libconfuse configure string problem
- --host was specified instead of --build. It was wonking
on some systems, but it was not working on others
- 12:25 AM Revision 4f6bc6d9 (streamers-build): ChunkerPlayer: fixing various compile issues with minGW-w64 ...
- 12:24 AM Revision 94256940 (streamers-build): linking streamer without libiberty
- 12:24 AM Revision e321d17b (streamers-build): upgrading NAPA-BASELIBS to version that does not need libiberty
- 12:20 AM Revision 4c4c94cc (streamers): do not link with libiberty
- libiberty is not present in minGW-w64 on Ubuntu 12.04
- 12:19 AM Revision d276a373 (napa-baselibs): use rand instead of random in stun.c
- random created problems with minGW-w64
- 12:18 AM Revision f277a0aa (napa-baselibs): use rand instead of random in dclog
- random is only posix, creates problems with minGW-w64
- 12:16 AM Revision be371d24 (napa-baselibs): minGW-w64: fixing missing include in dclog.c
- Signed-off-by: Rune K. Svendsen <email@example.com>
- 12:00 AM Revision d0f7ce06 (chunker-player): mingw: adding possible dependence on libdxguid
- new SDL seems to have this dependence on some systems
maybe we should start using pkg-config ...
- 12:00 AM Revision 56f4cda4 (chunker-player): adding missing include in external_chunk_transcoding
- 12:00 AM Revision a4ea896a (chunker-player): no need to link with microhttpd
- it was a dummy link, we do not use libmicrohttpd anymore
- 12:00 AM Revision a1b5e551 (chunker-player): remove libiberty from the linked libraries
- libiberty is not used, why try to link to it?
it creates problems with minGW-w64, which does not have it
- 12:00 AM Revision 7605ac7f (chunker-player): minGW-w64: detect it as windows build
- 12:00 AM Revision 2bf5dc96 (chunker-player): minGW-w64: fix ld-option detection script issue
- for some reason i686-w64-mingw32-gcc does not
support output to /dev/null
workaroung: changed to /dev/stdout, it was ...
- 11:50 PM Revision 52ea2506 (chunker-player): fixing minGW-w64 issue; do not build microhttpd by default
- our default versions are not using microhttpd, and
it has compile issues with minGW-w64, so we simply
exclude it from...
- 11:48 PM Revision 255fc724 (chunker-player): fix minGW-w64 issue: upgrading CURL version to 7.27.0
- fixing some compile issues with minGW-w64
- 11:47 PM Revision 39f3cb5b (chunker-player): making CURL version configurable
- 04:34 PM Revision 2c644c8b (chunker-player): making plibc version configurable
- 02:38 PM Revision 33b57058 (chunker-player): upgrade pthreads version to 2.9.1
- otherwise ming32 version on Ubuntu 12.04 fails to compile with
"pthread.h:307:8: error: redefinition of ‘struct times...
- 02:35 PM Revision 24f16a1c (chunker-player): make pthreads version configurable
- 02:33 PM Revision 7f736ef7 (chunker-player): fixing cross-compiler for pthreads
- 02:33 PM Revision b811dbfa (chunker-player): fixing plibc download URL
- 04:03 PM Revision 8605f54d (streamers-build): ChunkerPlayer: fixing libmicrohttpd version for ming32 compa...
- 03:27 PM Revision 8647f8a0 (chunker-player): fixing version of libmicrohttpd to 0.9.20
- newer ones fail either on Ubuntu 10.10 or on Ubuntu 12.04 under mingw32
Also available in: Atom