h264-fate: Fix 10bit H264 tests on big endian.
framecrc returns different values when one swiches endianness,
this apparently has been missed by "the fork" who added the 10bit fate
tests. Sorry for missing this during the merge.
Signed-off-by: Michael Niedermayer <email@example.com>
- h264-conformance-frext-pph10i1_panasonic_a (diff)
- h264-conformance-frext-pph10i2_panasonic_a (diff)
- h264-conformance-frext-pph10i3_panasonic_a (diff)
- h264-conformance-frext-pph10i4_panasonic_a (diff)
- h264-conformance-frext-pph10i5_panasonic_a (diff)
- h264-conformance-frext-pph10i6_panasonic_a (diff)
- h264-conformance-frext-pph10i7_panasonic_a (diff)