* list of the formats supported by each input and output pad. The list
* given for each pad need not be distinct - they may be references to the
* same list of formats, as is often the case when a filter supports multiple
* formats, but will always outut the same format as it is given in input.
* formats, but will always output the same format as it is given in input.
* In this way, a list of possible input formats and a list of possible
* output formats are associated with each link. When a set of formats is
Also available in: Unified diff