* Return the next frame of a stream.
* This function returns what is stored in the file, and does not validate
* that what is there are valid frames for the decoder. It will split what is
* stored in the file into frames and return one for each call. It will not
* omit invalid data between valid frames so as to give the decoder the maximum
* information possible for decoding.
* The returned packet is valid
* until the next av_read_frame() or until av_close_input_file() and
Also available in: Unified diff