- New stuff and bug fixes:
- Change to dynamically allocated buffers. Should reduce memory footprint significantly
as well as eliminate a call to av_abort!
- Better version of WMP rate switching infrastructure. Currently turned off till
the PTS fixes are in.
- Added a Redirect type feature. This allows URLs served by ffserver to just
redirect to somewhere else. You might want to do this. Really this needs to
be enhanced -- say to handle all 404 pages.
- Add mechanism to automatically fire up ffmpeg on ffserver start. This is turned
on by adding the Launch keyword to the <feed> definition.
- Add logic to take care of non-wmp user agents requesting .asf files. They now get
a [reference] file with an appropriate mime type. This fixes the mplayer problem.
- Make sure that we have a large buffer for the stats page.
- Add a FaviconURL keyword to the status stream definition. If set, then it
generates the appropriate HTML so that IE and Mozilla will display the favicon
as appropriate. OK -- this is a pretty random feature.
- If the ffmpeg is running as a child of ffserver, then report it's CPU usage
on the status page. [This is linux only -- maybe somebody could do the work for
another OS. The tricky thing is getting the 'ps' command right.]
Originally committed as revision 630 to svn://svn.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg/trunk