Revision e9e949cf libavcodec/avcodec.h
#define CODEC_CAP_HWACCEL_VDPAU 0x0080
* Codec can output multiple frames per AVPacket
* Normally demuxers return one frame at a time, demuxers which do not do
* are connected to a parser to split what they return into proper frames.
* This flag is reserved to the very rare category of codecs which have a
* bitstream that cannot be split into frames without timeconsuming
* operations like full decoding. Demuxers carring such bitstreams thus
* may return multiple frames in a packet. This has many disadvantages like
* prohibiting stream copy in many cases thus it should only be considered
* as a last resort.
#define CODEC_CAP_SUBFRAMES 0x0100
Also available in: Unified diff