- Fix a nasty problem with output buffering not have enough (or large enough)
buffers. In fact, the code was pretty much shot.
- Try to fool WMP into thinking that we are a microsoft server.
- When we establish a stream to a user, copy the codec information from
that saved as part of the stream. This gives us the real frame_size and
other important parameters.
- ASF needs to know about key frames, so add some logic to copy this information
- When we get the data from ffmpeg as part of a feed, make sure that we save
the actual codec parameters.
- Allow configuration of AudioCodec and VideoCodec
- Make sure that we delete the feed file before starting. This is not ideal
but it makes things work a whole lot better!
Originally committed as revision 454 to svn://svn.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg/trunk