From 01/19/2016 to 02/17/2016
- 03:15 PM Revision 3de6402b: [OpenWrt] Script to move source code, and compile toolchain
- 01:41 PM Revision 1e73dd2a: [OpenWrt] Script to move graph-parser and compile toolchain into OpenWrt Image...
- 01:40 PM Revision f9e3a1f0: Making the parser receiving the input from commandline
- 03:36 PM Revision 3673c3e8: [HBC - Python] Backup code
- 03:33 PM Revision 46d9d2ec: [report] Backup all the report
- 03:29 PM Revision d5b7a27f: [HBCW] Heuristic Betweenness Centrality for weighted graph
- 03:03 PM Feature #55 (New): HBC for weighted graph
- For ninux_30_1, and olsr, the result of HBC for weighted graph (HBCW) is equal to Brandes Betweenness Centrality with...
- 04:33 PM Revision e263e3c7: [HBC]
- It's now working with
- graph where there are edges that are not included in Bi-Connected Compon...
- 05:25 PM Revision 162e1bda: [milestone] HBC - working for unweighted graph. The script.sh generates the ou...
- 11:07 AM Feature #54 (New): About the gap between brandes BC and heuristic BC
- Please read the section 1.
In short: this is due to not including targets in the boost::brandes_betweenness_centra...
- 11:04 AM Support #53 (New): BC inter problem
- Please check out the section 2 in the report.
- 01:14 PM Revision 437fd680: [f] Skeleton for HBC calculation. For each sub-component, now we are using the...
Also available in: Atom